Announcing the European AI, Data, Robotics Forum
Join the first edition of AI, Data and Robotics Forum (ADRF) on November 8-9 at the Inria headquarters, Domaine de Voluceau, 78150 Le Chesnay-Rocquencourt, France. The event will bring together industry leaders, researchers, policymakers, and thought-provoking speakers to inspire and shape the future of AI, Data, and Robotics in Europe. This must-attend event, organized by the AI, Data and Robotics Association (Adra), will be a fully hybrid experience, combining the best of in-person and virtual interactions.
EMERALDS is a Silver sponsor and Naghibzadeh-Jalali Anahid (AIT) from EMERALDS will be present with a poster and presentation.
Explore the Possibilities
Immerse yourself in visionary keynotes, thought-provoking panels, and parallel sessions covering critical industrial and societal topics. ADRF offers a platform for sharing emerging trends and technologies, driving collaborations, and building a vibrant ADR community.
Focus on "Generative AI for European society and industry"
This edition of ADRF will have a special emphasis on "Generative AI for European society and industry." Discover the transformative nature of this technology and the implications of Foundation Models in the wider audience. We'll delve into the latest advancements in generative AI research, exploring opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for European companies and the ADR ecosystem.
Objectives of the ADRF
- Foster expert discussions and insights on the EU landscape of generative AI and Foundation Models, with a specific focus on the ADR context.
- Illuminate recent developments and future prospects, bringing generative AI advancements to the forefront for the general public.
- Identify strategic opportunities for Europe to establish itself as a global leader in the dynamic ADR domain.
- Facilitate collaboration and convergence among diverse stakeholder communities, propelling the European AI, Data, and Robotics agenda forward.
- Unite the ADR communities, attract new industry members to join Adra, and strengthen the collective drive towards innovation.
- Engage in open dialogues about the opportunities, fantasies, and potential threats posed by these technologies to our society.
Connect and Innovate
ADRF will provide numerous opportunities for networking, showcasing businesses and projects through exhibitions and poster displays. Connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and explore potential collaborations to drive the future of AI, Data, and Robotics.